To: Patrick Winston
From: Cindy Fransisca
Date: April 28 2018
Subject: Improving co-operation in the sales department
A meeting was held on April 27 2018 to discuss how the Muller and Peterson sales representatives could work together more effectively. The following points were agreed:
- We know that both of us have very different ways of working, so we decided there will be held an annual gathering to build relationship and connection between us.
- Our company do not promise customers early delivery dates, but we should always meet the delivery dates.
- We will send in well-written, informative reports on or before deadline. We will also provide written follow-up when a customer places an order.
- We would like a higher basic salary and a bonus paid to the team if we exceed our monthly sales target.
- We believe that the staff should co-operate at all times and share information about customers with each other.
- To build customer loyalty, we prefer by gaining their trust. We do not put pressure on customers to but, we let them decide if the product is suitable. We also decide to offer below €30 gifts to customers to build up loyalty and to persuade them to place an order.
If you approved our agreements, I will prepare the letter of agreement for the signature. Please let me know your decision as soon as possible, thank you.